Mae



Model Profile
 
· Full name : Methavinee Butsarn
· Nick name : Mae Vichii
· Birth location : Thailand 
· Bust : 36D
· Waist : 23"
· Height : 5'1
· Eye colour : Black Brown 
· Life’s biggest achievement :  The chance of  travelling around Asia 
· Life’s motto : To achieve goals that people think you can't 
· Model profile : Swimsuits - Lingerie - Fitness - Glamour 

On our journey exploring fashion models around the world, we stop by Thailand to meet Mae. She is a popular fitness and glamour model in her country and she has worked in our neighbouring India as well. 


Mae, you are at the highest point of your career, how did you get into the industry? Was this your childhood dream?
I never expected myself to be a model as I never thought that I had the ability, beauty or looks to be a model. I wanted to be a reporter for international news when I was a child. But today, I am also an interpreter for English Language. 
 
As a glamour model, what are the biggest challenges one faces in the ever evolving fashion industry? 
I never go for bad quality work. I always make sure every job that I choose to work is for quality and not for quantity. Sometimes people steal my photos and use them for their own benefit.

How do you keep in touch with the latest fashion trends as a model? 
I work out all the time, 3-4 times a week. I always keep myself healthy with good food and good environment and always work with professional people and I don't lower my standards.
 
And how important is this to your career? 
I don't want my career to end just because of a wrong decision. It's important to be patient and be careful how to deal with international work outside of Thailand. I don't change my standards and always try my best in my career.

What about maintaining your physique? What is your diet like? Challenges?
I love to get up at 6 am in the morning and exercise for an hour before I have breakfast and I always eat healthy foods. I don't drink alcohol and I don't smoke. I don't have a diet as I don't believe in this. I love eating and I love taking food supplement to help me control my weight. It's working fine with my lifestyle.

How hard is to have and maintain a family with your schedule?
My family is the most important thing in my life. I never have problems connecting with my family when I am overseas as everything right now is so High-Tec. I can contact my family anytime I want through Skype or phone calls. Working overseas is not a problem for me at all.
 
 
Interview by Jayantha Fernando
Swimwear images by Neil Grake / India and others by Mae

0 comments:

Post a Comment